Wednesday, July 02, 2003

So...
Just so you guys know, I've decided to start using this blog to share some of my poetry/lyrics/etc... that I've made up or think are especially beautiful. However, I will still be making regular posts here as well. Hmmm.... perhaps I'll make a special lyrics blog. Or maybe that would be too much of a hassle, who knows. It's around 1:30 AM at the moment, but I don't really feel like sleeping. Which probably is not a good idea, as I have to work tomorrow. But Oh well! Screw that! Special Preview just for you: Here's two bits of poems that I will probably never finish, as I have lost the mood and it occured a fairly long time ago. By the way, if you have poetry, share it! :-p
1. The clock is ticking 2.Oooh, they're so young
the bell has rung and oooh, they think they know
the day has come and oooh you middle-aged silt-suckers
the day has come
(Talk about angsty)
It's time to rise
none left to despise
they have all gone
they have all gone

No comments: