Thursday, January 08, 2004

I'm not quite sure what this is going to be. Isn't that feeling of the unknown exciting? I love it. I think it's the same kind of feeling I get from doing the things that scare me. Heart beating faster, an andrenaline junky.

Mmm, heart beating. Hearts are so good. Do you ever just stop and listen to/feel your heart beat for a little while? For me, that is one of the most satisfying feelings in the world. Nothing is wrong with life, my heart is beating. So, favourite things. That's a good thing to write about. My favourite things. (supplementary to my MSN profile favourite things).
1. Listening to my heart beat.
2. Being at my river.
3. Taking 1 AM walks in the rain.
4. Wind and water.
5. Wonderful friends who reserve judgement.
6. People who try to understand.
7. The lonely hum of a cello.
8. That feeling of dangerous excitement when you see someone you like.
9. That golden soul destruction when they look at you.
10. Having my hair played with.
11. Having someone know all of your secrets, and still being able to surprise them.
12. Being silent, making no sound when I move.
13. Being able to find the people I love by following a feeling.
14. Being protected.
15. Protecting someone.
16. Understanding myself.
17. Understanding others.
18. Allowing myself to exist, and accepting it.
19. A semblance of balance in life.
20. The chance for chaos to occur.
21. Listening to ticking clocks.
22. Knowing that, somewhere, the perfect life exists.
23. Being happy for other people.
24. Singing as loud as I can.
25. Trying new things.
26. Freedom.
27. Snow that falls straight down.
28. The way the moon looks on clear nights in winter.
29. The reflection of the blue sky in people's eyes.

There's a lot more, but I don't really want to list all of them right now. I'll come back to that later.

No comments: