Saturday, January 24, 2004

Narcissist, eh?
Well.... I can't say that I'm surprised, unfortunately. Damn the man. Oh well, them's the ropes. Oh! Shannon reminds me, I got my ears pierced. And I was very much disappointed with the lack of pain. That's all I have to say about that. Except that now I have to wait for six weeks before I can put rings in my ears and take these studs out.

I saw you there... You were on your way...

Hmm... Music is soooo good.
Someday, I will tell you all the story of my piercing. I really like that feeling though, it could be a problem. Want.More.Piercings.

With raven hands she steals and staggers towards her man

Let's see... on the topic of mental disorders. Hmm... What can we say about that? I am: Massochistic, sedistic, twisted, borderline, have a tendency to mix up reality with fantasy, dream runs into life, used to be anorexic, now shallow and narcissistic, and constantly, constantly changing.