Wednesday, May 19, 2004

My Joy Will Be Complete

Anthony it could be worse Lord Anthony it could be worse Anthony it could be worse

Phew, almost lost myself there for a bit, then re-awoke to the light of Belle and Sebastian. And yeah, it could be worse. It is really hard to deny the christian undertones though, especially in "If you Find Yourself Caught in Love". Prayers to the man above, etc. A bit concerning, but if caught in love is the most preaching they'll ever do then I am content.

I keep hearing about a gay marriage in Massachusetts, and it's getting kind of old.

Speaking of getting old, it's my birthday this Saturday. 18. I guess that's supposed to be a big number, but it doesn't seem very intimidating from this close.

I am currently quite displeased with my hair and overall physical appearance, but I don't think I can do very much about it right now. Am also currently quite hungry.

Let's see if we can't think of something thought-provoking. Nope.

1.My Joy Will Be Complete
2.You know I'm not dead
3.With raven hands

No comments: