Saturday, July 31, 2004


lavender fields Posted by Hello

So I figured out how to add the photos... or rather I downloaded that "hello" thing. So now I can add photos. So this is a photo of the lavender fields that I went to just before I left. I already sent a different picture to everybody that knows this address... well, maybe not everyone, but most of them, so there may not be much point. But oh well.

Anyway, in other news. I'm back in town. I was planning on going through and trying to individually surprise everyone but... yeah. I can't really think of ways to nor do I have the energy/attention span/motivation to. I might be having a welcome back party at some point. But we'll see. I really do want to see everyone again.

Today it's kind of humid. When the weather is such that I stick to chairs and other pieces of furniture, I tend to wish for one of two things: death or a lake to swim in.

CDs I'm craving lately: Mizerable (I can't believe I left it in Japan), Scarlet's Walk, Without You I'm Nothing

there is a blue which speaks to me of divine things

No comments: