Saturday, October 16, 2004

after the silence: II
Well, here we go again for a second round. I was trying to pull a double-whammy and update my livejournal at the same time as my blog, but apparently it wasn't in the cards. So here goes.

Update: I went to Algonquin for Thanksgiving with the fam. I mean full-out 15 member fam. It was good times: relaxing, indescribably beautiful and just recharging overall. We almost didn't get to go because Bronwyn developed all these bruises suddenly and her levels went back down to 31. But somehow, miraculously, she made a full recovery all the way back up to 189 in two days. Insanity much? I went to this SAC camp dealy, and it was pretty fun although I had 18 cups of coffee in two days, which needless to say was a bad thing.

I was doing all of these quizzes and I had them all filled out and done , but then the stupid ads made my explorer crash and now I have to do them all over again. Oh well.

Let's see if we can't come up with some really deep thoughts. I was recently quite confused by fall leaves... it seems like when all of the trees change colour you've kind of popped into a different world. I wondered if the trees looked like that all the time people wouldn't cut them down. How could you lose even one tree full of such rich and fascinating colours? I remember that as one thing that stuck out in my mind flying over BC- the logging roads cutting through the otherwise beautiful landscape. Something must be done.

Today I was taught how to apply eyeliner. Girls seem to have some thing for always wanting to make me up... and feel the softness of my hands (this was new). I guess I like the attention but it's also embarassing and difficult to deal with.

Eyes wide open, naked as we came.

I don't like clothes, but I have to buy some soon. I'm down to three wearable pairs of pants, no winter jacket, one pair of pants for work, etc. It's a bit of an issue. Plus shit, I keep forgetting to make an appointment to get my hair cut. I kind of want to dye it again too.

Ok. That's enough for now I think. I should be working on art, or studying for bio and history. mah, c'est la vie.

No comments: