Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ca c'est tout
I've been notified that my blogging is slacking, so I figured I'd try to write something tonight.

I'm doing well lately, I've mostly settled into life downtown. It's amazing, without a doubt, but I think I'm going a little overboard in terms of spending. I went out last night, again tonight, it just seems like a little bit but I think it will end up adding up to an unfortunate sum.

I wish I could somehow transcribe my thoughts when I'm in transit... I think those would be the most interesting things to read, but for now you'll have to put up with rambling and accounts of physical happenings.

Last night I went out bag shopping with Allan, and then to a bar with John. I hadn't met John before not-online, so it was cool. I had a good time, due in part to $3 shots at Living Well... that is until the stand-up comedian came on and started talking to us. Which I took as a cue to leave. I wasn't a very good audience anyway. So we trekked over to 7West (thanks shannon), which is, without a doubt, one of my favourite places to just relax and have a conversation. And they have great martinis and coffees! The 7West martini is my favourite that I've ever had- vanilla vodka, a shot of espresso, kahlua and cream. I found out that he's a classical pianist, as well as a tennis and track player, which I found very interesting. All in all it was a good night.

That's all for now I think, but I will be trying to post more often in the future.

No comments: