Sunday, October 22, 2006

A postcard posted on Post Secret has possibly given me a small fear of spiders. Specifically Hobo Spiders, and preferrably not in my blanket. I should be returning to my blanket shortly, as I'm quite tired. I hope the sun will come out sometime soon, or at least that it will start really raining and cease this ridiculous kosame rain crap. Rian just showed me a Patrick Wolf photo shoot that I really like... too bad the big photos are all watermarked.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I should be much more tired than I actually am. As a matter of fact, I should be writing essays and reading articles and studying for japanese or cinema, but I never was a fan. This blog is sort of starting to become a picture blog, largely due to the fact that I have not a creative bone in me. A person on my msn list just asked me if that photo was of me. This amuses me no end.

No comments: