Thursday, March 25, 2004

The Bad Sleep

I had this really horrible nightmare two nights ago. I can't remember how it started, but I ended up in this hangar, like for airplanes, only it was inside a giant airplane... and I couldn't see any actual airplanes within the airplane.... sorry, that's really confusing. Just imagine a floating hangar. There was me, my mother, this girl that I knew in the dream but not in reality, and this other guy who doesn't exist. We were all sort of dressed-up strangely. My mother and the guy, who I will refer to as "the baron", were like commanders in a war. I was, to my horror, a pilot. This dream was one of those almost-lucid dreams, where you sort of fall out of the character that you are in the dream and start having real-life emotions. So my mother is explaining to me and this girl our mission, and where we have to fly and drop bombs and where the enemies will be etc, and all the while I'm really excited. But all of the sudden it was like my real consciousness was thrust into my dream body and I realized that I could die. And then I was completely horrified and the next thing I remember was flying through those black clouds of bombs that had already gone off, then I woke up. But it was really scary. I hate War

No comments: