Tuesday, August 31, 2004

in several acts
"you're only popular with anorexia, so I turn myself inside out, in hope someone will see"
I think eating disorders have a habit of eating people. But I don't think they can do it unless you really want them to. Once upon a time I wanted them to. But Ana went away.

I usually don't know what I'm talking about, but I keep writing anyway in the hopes that something will come to me. I suppose it's just me "waiting for my sailor". I've been thinking about organizing lately. Trying to give myself some sort of direction. But I can't help but think that it's pointless and there's nothing for it but to give up. So that's what I keep doing.

"all the world is all i am the black of the blackest ocean and that tear in your hand "



current song: Jackie's Strength

No comments: