Wednesday, September 01, 2004

thoughts right now
So I made my first cd the other day. I was all proud of my creation. It has some pretty good tunes on it. I like making cds, I'll have to do more of that in the future, but plan them better next time. I think making your own sort-of mixes gives you an idea of how hard it must be to be a real musician and put out cds. At least cds that have a natural flow and maybe an idea or a feel to them that all of the tracks follow and bring you along. It would be extremely interesting to be a musician.

Speaking of which, I might finally be taking piano lessons in the near future! That would be so exciting! Melissa, are you any good at teaching? ;)

I can't think of any pictures to post that are interesting, but I think it's because I've seen them all a million times, they might be more interesting to you guys. I had thought about making a photo-only blog, but I figure I shouldn't spread myself too thin, I don't seem to work well under those circumstances (see last post, written while splitting my attention between various things). I had also thought about doing a poetry blog... and a rant blog... and I even got a live journal, except I don't think I should do anything on it because I a) don't want to divide my attention (as much as I have which is very little) any further, B) I don't want to read about what I've wasted the day doing or not doing, C) I'm not sure if I or the people I spend my time with would even want any details of their lives or experiences being posted on it *cough clyde cough*. And so... perhaps no live journal.

I keep having weird dreams with a gender-less person whom I think I am supposed to meet in the future. S/he keeps telling me things that I understand in the dream but not in waking life that I think may be important. It's quite frustrating.

Wow, see, this is what happens when I'm not on MSN or browsing other websites while I'm blogging ---- Content!

No comments: