Wednesday, October 27, 2004

half open
Yay for the literacy test and being home all day, aka, yay for sleeping in. Today, well what's left of it that is, will be left to cleaning, cooking (mmm soup), art (must finish that girl), situps, and... reading maybe? If I have any time for it anyway.

Yesterday I ended up missing most of my work shift! Shannon covered for me, so it wasn't too too bad, but it still wasn't good. Before that, however, I went over to Ian's house and then out to dinner with them at Montana's. It was fun and we talked for quite a while. Then we went to stop over at Chapters and I found out that I had forgotten about my shift-switch with Glenn. Which reminds me, I switched Sunday for Saturday, so now I'm working on Saturday. Must. Remember.

I think it rained this morning, and a lot of leaves were blown to the ground. Now it's becoming apparent that Fall's going to end. I hate this point. Fall is so nice.

I can't believe I slept in so late this morning. Oh well, on to the day.

No comments: