Sunday, October 24, 2004

shell
It's sad that getting my hair cut tomorrow has been the only thing I've been looking forward to all weekend. I worked for 15 hours this weekend, had breakfast with my father, watched five episodes... or maybe more? of witch hunter robin with shannon, hung out at megan's house with her and laura, had a visit from alison and heather... a very stalker-ish one. I just don't like standing that long.

I still can't think of anything particularily thrilling to write about. And even if I could, it would only be something about me, and that's quite boring.

well. whatever. here goes.

Does everyone try to be more like an architypical version of themselves or someone else, or is it just me? I always feel like.... I dunno.... I should be constantly focussing myself and becoming more and more ......detailed? sort-of... I always want to be more and more complicated maybe? In everything, person, appearance, likes, music, clothes, etc. I don't know, I guess it's natural and it doesn't bother me that much. I just thought it might be something interesting for you guys to read.

'night

No comments: