Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy not-quite-good-enough-thursday

Today is a day for those of us who are not quite good enough, to rejoice in our shortcomings and forgive ourselves. Or maybe just a day of general self-improvement.

I recommend Lost in Translation for those interested in examining the roles of relationships in people's lives. It's illuminated in a different light that I think people often neglect to take proper notice of. I think there's a general tendency with people to opt for the all-or-nothing mentality when it comes to a relationship. So I think a portrait of the grey areas between is pretty interesting.

I can feel spring coming, like that moment right before your head goes in the water, and your body just draws in that last breath in expectation. I'm hoping that this is the last 'breath' of snow and winter. I'd like to bloom a bit myself.

Take care.

No comments: