Monday, March 01, 2004

Hmmmm
Happy leap year day! Or at least I think it should be by now there.... But I really don't understand time to whatever. Okay, it's 3 o clock in the morning there. Yes, it is 5 PM, and I am still at school. Why you ask? Because kids here often times have class until 7 PM!!!!! I'm pretty sure that the japanese are insane.
Oh, and I am no longer allowed to use e-mail from home. And I can't view blogs from the school computers, so I can't see anyone's replies... unless I can somehow convince my host family to allow me to use the internet at home.
Jeez, even now there're still at least 40 kids in the library studying. I'm the only one on the computer.

Wow, I just actually managed to help someone with there english. I like that... Hmm

Okay, so yes, sorry I was slightly distracted.
Oh yeah, so people here are officially insane. I'm inclined to believe that they don't know how to have fun anymore. Everyone is studying... The rule here is at least 4 hours a night. 4 HOURS A NIGHT! AND THEY DON'T LEAVE SCHOOL UNTIL 4 AT THE EARLIEST!!!

I'm hoping to get to that Gackt concert, as it is right here in Sapporo, so I'm thinking of trying to get my host mother to call Makomanai Ice Arena for me to find out how to get tickets... if there are tickets.... but of course there are tickets, right?

So I bought two CDs already, Crescent and Mizerable, both by Gackt. Ah... ?K?N?g?@..... It's so much fun to be able to actually write in japanese here.
Alright, this library is closing so I have to go. See ya!

No comments: