Saturday, July 02, 2005

Warning: black hole-level negativity

I am so angry, and so resigned to the overall shitiness of human beings in general. Ever since the week just before my birthday, I've been on this giant downward spiral of negativity, and you know what? I don't even give a shit. That's how far down I've come.

People are completely unreliable, I've become accustomed to assuming that when somebody says that they will do something, there is only about a fifty percent chance that they will follow through. I'm tired of being asked the same questions over and over, simply because the person asking is not actually interested in learning the answer to the question, only eager to fill up the oh-so-terrifying silence with the sounds of their own voice. So afraid of change, and of themselves and of realizations about life and the way their minds work. We say one thing, but mean another. We tip-toe around when we should be being direct, and when we should be being considerate we are self-centred. No-one has a fucking clue. And what's more, no-one's really interested in having a clue, just in what makes them feel good, even at the expense of other's feelings.

BAH!

No comments: